Environment Sensor - Asia Pacific
For greater Simplicity in Connectivity and Sensing in IoT
Omron’s environment sensor is a multi-function sensing component capable of tracking eight different environmental factors which include: temperature, humidity, light, UV index, barometric pressure, noise, acceleration and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) with wireless communication functionality in an ultra-small footprint.
Watch Over a Baby,
Old Parents and Bed
Designing a Comfortable Sleep Condition
Create a Comfortable Office Environment
Notify Change In Weather and UV Alert
Notify Heatstroke Alert
Improvement in Work Environment
|Product Name||Environment Sensor|
|Type||USB Type||BAG Type||PCB Type|
|Power Supply||5 V (USB power supply)||3 VDC (Lithium battery CR2032 × 1)||3 VDC|
|Sensors||Temperature, Humidity, Light, Barometric pressure, Sound noise, 3-axis acceleration*1, eTVOC*2||Temperature, Humidity, Light, Barometric pressure, Sound noise, UV index*3|
|Interface||Bluetooth® low energy*4, USB communication||Bluetooth® low energy*4 (GAP advertisement / Custom GATT profile)|
|Communication range||Approx. 10 m*5|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60 °C|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 85 %RH|
|Dimensions||Approx. 29.1 × 14.9 × 7.0 mm||Approx. 46.0 × 39.0 × 15.0 mm||Approx. 27.2 × 24.0 × 1.0 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 g||Approx. 16 g (incl. battery)||Approx. 2.5 g|
|Battery Life||-||Approx. 6 months*5
(5 min. measurement interval/one time per day connection)
|Contents||-||CR2032 × 1(3 VDC)||-|
- *1. 3-axis acceleration values can only be obtained in the specified operation mode. For details, refer to the Communication Interface Manual.
- *2. eTVOC (equivalent Total Volatile Organic Compounds) refers to the total concentration of volatile organic compounds in a room environment. Output TVOC values will be higher or lower depending on the type of volatile organic compound. Also, if continuously operated in high-temperature and high-humidity environments, sensitivity for eTVOC values may decrease.
- *3. Information on UV Index is just for reference. And it may not be the same as that issued by public institutions.
- *4. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OMRON Corporation is under license.
- *5. Communication distance and battery life may vary according to obstacles between the communication equipment, radio wave conditions.